Business Assistant (female)
This position is a mixture of telemarketing and secretarial functions, and would report to the CEO. Candidate would need to be available part-time only and can work from home. Scheduled work would require only 3-4 hours per day, five days a week. (Actual work might even be less than this.) Typical work would include, but not limited to:
- Working on leads, talking to customers, introducing the company.
- Setting appointments and arranging customer meetings for CEO.
- Following up with customers for updates and news.
- Coordinating with vendors and other third-party entities.
- Assisting the CEO in various operational and business activities.
- Working on social media marketing activities.
Following are the requirements for this position:
- Graduate in any domain, preferably having some background in IT.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of working in telemarketing and/or secretarial function.
- Fluent in oral and written English language, and good in corporate communications.
- Professional, polite, and confident manner to talk to high-profile corporate customers.
- Confident enough to approach senior level employees in target organisations.
- Able to introduce the company and explain about the products/services in 2 minutes over the phone.
- Should be self-disciplined to execute tasks without supervision.
- Should be results-oriented to deliver results by overcoming obstacles on your own.
- Energetic person with a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues.
- Should know how to work well with MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Email softwares.
- Should have a properly working PC with reliable internet connection at home.
Please email your updated CV with a short paragraph about yourself and why you want to work in this position to the following address: careers [at] one1net.net